So..of course we celebrated Kades birthday late. I was at girls camp on his birthday..and he's two...so he really doesn't care - right? The day I came home Josh left for work. So two weeks later here we are.

That brown stuff on his mouth and legs? - frosting. He'd climbed up onto the counters and helped himself to his birthday cake. The kid then took of all of his clothes and ran outside. Josh and I were talking to the neighbor - when she burst out laughing. What to our wandering eyes appears - a streaker - covered in chocolate - running down the road!!! I wish I'd had a video camera.
3 comments:
Happy late Birthday Kade! He looks adorable. Love how blonde he is. Amazing the difference between Kade and Cameron.
Kristine, you are awesome. Kade is so blonde, wow. Does he take after the May side, then? And I love how your kids' bdays are always being celebrated a wee bit late & you're like, oh well! :) Hope your summer is going well!!!
at least life is never dull with kade around!! soooo funny!
Post a Comment